The inaugural Nerve Connection Foundation Cocktail Evening on Saturday 15th October will be held at Banc Brasserie & Wine Bar. It will be a wonderful opportunity to hear from patients affected by some of the rare neurological diseases that are the focus of the Foundation, as well as get an update on where last year’s luncheon funds have been directed and what has been achieved since that memorable afternoon. We will also welcome the Foundation’s first patron, Dame Quentin Bryce AD, CVO.
At a glance:
- Saturday, 15 October 2022 from 6 – 9pm at Banc Brasserie & Wine Bar
- $165 (incl GST) per ticket. You’ll receive something special on arrival, a fine selection of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and premium beverages from 6 – 9pm
- Tickets on sale now
- Bookings close on 7 October 2022, unless sold out beforehand
- Fundraising: sponsorship opportunities, a fabulous silent auction line-up and other exciting chances to help finance research efforts.
- Stand up social event, with limited seating for guests requiring it during the evening.